Norton Support For Mac is Symantec’s full anti-virus package for Macs. Norton has also created a free Anti-Virus for Mac, which is known as an iAntiVirus, but Norton Antivirus is a more comprehensive and professional solution for Mac. The first thing to note is that, in general, Mac does not require anti-virus software, although there is an increased risk in recent years. In fact, Apple has recently claimed that Mac does not need anti-virus software even if he has quietly left it due to quiet movements.
Another highlight is the Norton antivirus for Mac on your computer because it runs in many background processes and it can slow your Mac. Norton Antivirus may also be dangerous on PCs but may not be over-enthusiastic about non-threats and flags. There is a lot of anti-virus solution for Norton Antivirus Mac but if you can handle sluggishness, try it.
Install Norton on Mac
1. Sign In to Norton
2. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you are prompted to sign in. Type your email address and password for Norton and then click on Sign In.
3. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
4. Click Agree & Download.
5. Click OK to save and open the Setup.zip file.
6. When the download finishes, double-click the Norton product Installer.
7. Click Agree & Install to start the installation.
8. If you see a prompt to join Norton Community Watch, click Join Now. If you do not want to join the Norton Community Walk, then perhaps click here.
9. When you see a prompt, type your administrator account password, and then click Install Helper.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
11. In the Installation Successful window, click Restart. You need to restart your computer to complete the installation process.
- Mac OS X 10.7.x or later
1. Mac system with Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
2. 2 GB of RAM (required for Mac OS X 10.7)
3. 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
4. Internet connection required for LiveUpdate
Norton AntiVirus for Mac
Meet All-New Norton Security Deluxe – All features of the Norton Antivirus for Mac and more!
To make you more secure, norton security services have increased a great deal:
1. Norton took everything you loved about Norton AntiVirus for Mac, and added better protection.
2. Improved performance and design to create Norton Security Deluxe.
3. It’s the best of Norton for your Macs as well as your PCs, smartphones and tablets.