Get Help Anytime You Need It– Norton Certified Technicians, 24×7, 365 Days a Year
It looks like you can not access your files or your system is down at the worst time. When you need to, you disassociate yourself from getting your information. The Norton Support Desk resolves this. It provides a fast way to solve the problems of many technology companies and is always on the product’s product available to you.
What Can Norton Support Desk Do for You?
There are many benefits to using this service. Check out some of the features offered here. Note that the service is available in three versions. You will be able to gain access to extremely broad support. There are many components to support this type of content that include full network setup help for diagnostics and troubleshooting support for your device.
Perhaps the most important component of this tool is available. Available for you 7 days to 24 hours a week. If you want to reduce the number of stress, money and time they spend on technology issues, then they become very powerful and convenient tools.
What’s the Difference in Packages?
Deluxe, Premier and Ultimate are each of the three packages. They each offer different tools and support.
1. The Deluxe package provides you with the 24-hour support that you need, 365 days a year. With Package package, you also get a computer tune-up that can help keep your computer running as new.
2. The Premier Package offers what the Deluxe does but goes further. It also provides help for setup and installation as well as software support to help you troubleshoot the software you use on your system.
3. The Ultimate Package is the highest level and remains very affordable. It includes Premier and Deluxe Packages but it also provides virus removal facility to keep your system virus-free all the time.
Why Do You Need It?
With the help of Norton Support Desk, you’ll get a lot of support without a lot of cost. This can help you save time and money. Plus, it allows you to repair or improve the system needed to boost your system, it helps you reduce the risk of losing sensitive information, or you may disable it to keep this system for a long time. You want to customize your chosen plan to meet your needs. Most people have an ultimate package that is general and yet cheap, which makes it important for you to engage in it, especially for those who depend on their system.
Requirements for Norton Support Desk:
1. Assist for Windows 10
2. Latest OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 update
3. Processor: 1 GHz or faster or SOC
4. RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
5. Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
6. Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
7. 800×600 resolution compatible display
8. Microsoft account and Internet access
9. High-speed Internet connection for optimal experience with upgrade to Windows 10
10. External drive (HDD, SSD, flash acceptable), pre-existing cloud account and/or Norton Security with Backup subscription for backup of important files and content (with sufficient space to back up all your relevant files before our agents can upgrade you to Windows 10)