Norton is a flawless antivirus which is present in the technological world. Also, it provides real-time scanning and internet security in such a way that no virus can break the security which it provides to the system of the customers. But, in many circumstances, users face errors in their antivirus because technical products are prone to the errors and glitches and they occur due to some permission errors and installation errors. Often, users have to encounter a Norton installation error 8504 which is caused by the establishment of partial antivirus or the failed installation of the product. If you have installed some security software other than Norton and may also be having compatibility issues.
Cause of the Problem:
1. Norton installation or configuration files may be corrupted.
2. Conflict with a previous version of Norton installed on computer.
3. Conflict with another security software is blocking installation.
Steps to Fix Norton Installation Error 8504
1. Firstly, start your windows with the administrative rights and then you have to run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
2. To do so, go to the official website of the application and then download the Remove and Reinstall tool and save the zip file on the desktop.
3. Now you have to open the “download” folder in your default browser and then press CTRL + J key and then double click on “NRnR icon”.
4. Now, click on “I agree” on the license agreement window after reading it.
5. Then, go to “advanced options” and click on “remove only” and confirm your action by again tapping on “remove”. Then tap on “restart now”.
6. And now, you have to follow the correct steps of the re-installation of Norton on your device.
7. Make sure that no Symantec product is present on your system before you reinstall the antivirus or if there is any other security program in your system then also uninstall it first.
8. If you are still facing Norton error code 8504 in your computer while accessing the application then you should contact the technical experts to solve the problem and if you stuck in between the steps then do let them know about it so that your problem can be solved without any hassle.
Error: “An error has occurred while installing Norton or uninstalling”
To fix the problem, remove and reinstall Norton.
Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
1. Firstly, download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
2. After that, save the file to the Windows desktop.
3. To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
4. Double-click the NRnR icon.
5. Also, read the license agreement, and click Agree.
6. Now, click Advanced Options.
7. Click on Remove Only.
8. Then, click Remove.
9. Finally, click Restart. Further, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton after the computer restarts.
Get 24/7 Support Solution to Fix Norton Installation Error Codes:
Norton installation error codes and messages usually occur when using Norton products / services without consulting the experts, so maybe your computer system can be problematic. Hence, advised you to Fix Norton error codes and messages. And, it is done by just contacting the Norton customer support to host a whole range of Norton hurdles by just availing the customer support services in the best possible manner.