Norton Error Found may be due to another security product or failure to install on a new version of the product.
1. Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool to solve Norton Error Found
2. If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
3. Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
4. Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, files are automatically saved to its default location.
5. To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
6. Double-click the NRnR icon.
7. Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
8. Click Advanced Options.
9. Click Remove Only.
10. Click Remove.
11. Click Restart Now.
12. After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
1. Uninstall any non-Symantec security product.
2. To open the Run dialog box press the Windows + R keys.
3. Type there the following text, and press Enter.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select the non-Symantec security product, and then click Uninstall or Remove.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. When the uninstall process completes, restart the computer.
1. Update the Video graphics driver.
2. Press the Windows key+ R key, to open the Run dialog box.
3. Type in the following text, and then press Enter.
4. In the Device Manager window, double-click on Display adapters.
5. Right-click on the HD graphics card, and select Properties.
6. On the Driver tab, check whether the graphics card driver is outdated or current.
7. If the driver is outdated, you need to update the download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
8. Select your graphics card manufacturer:
9. AMD/ATI Radeon HD video graphics
10. Intel HD video graphics
11. NVIDIA graphics
12. Restart the computer and check if the issue has been resolved.