What Is Norton Error 8504?
Norton is one of the Support Center provides easy and hassle free third party support to all Norton users, in this article explaining that what is Norton Error 8504 & how to fix it. The error code 8504 can be displayed on your computer screen in following scenarios:
1. If you’re trying to install Norton but you’ve already another antivirus/security on your computer.
2. If you’re trying to install Norton Security but it couldn’t be completed, so installation process failed.
3. If you’ve got the notification to upgrade/update to a newer version but process failed.
4. In any of above conditions met then you might get Norton Error 8504.
Causes of Error 8504, 104
1. Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Norton 360 software.
2. Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Norton 360-related software change (install or uninstall).
3. Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Norton 360-related program files.
4. Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Norton 360-related files.
5. “Error 8504, 104” is a Runtime error can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
How to fix this error ?
An error may be due to another security product or failure to install on a new version of the product.
STEP 1: Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
1. Remove Norton and reinstall it.
2. Save the file to the Windows Desktop. In some browsers, files are automatically saved.
3. To open the download window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
4. Double click on the NRNR icon.
5. Read the license agreement, and click agree.
6. Click Advanced options.
7. Just click Remove
8. Click Remove.
9. Click Start Now and follow the on-screen instructions
STEP 2:Uninstall any non-Symantec security product
1. Press thewindows key+ R key to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type the following text, and then press Enter.appwiz.cpl
3. In the list of currently installed programs, select Non-Symmetric Security Product, and then click Uninstall or Remove.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. After the uninstall process is complete, restart the computer.
STEP 3: Update the Video graphics driver
1. To open the Run dialog box, press the Windows + R key.
2. Type the following text, and then press Enter. devmgmt.msc
3. In the Device Manager window, double-click the display adapter.
4. Select Properties by Right-click on the HD graphics card.
5. On the Driver tab, check whether the graphics card is expired or current.
6. If the driver is out of date, you will need to update the download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
7. Select your graphics card manufacturer:
8. AMD/ATI Radeon HD video graphics
9. Intel HD video graphics
10. NVIDIA graphics
Restart the computer and check if the issue has been resolved.
Get In Touch With Support Team|Professional Assistance
You may contact engineers via the support team if you face the issue regarding Norton security error 8504 and 104. Technicians are competent and skilled and they also have full knowledge about the products they are servicing. Therefore, you may completely trust technicians, when you give us your system. Providing round the clock services any time of the day. Services are quite pocket-friendly, so you can easily contact .