www.norton.com/setup | Activate your norton product for mac
www.norton.com/setup - support
Norton Products for Mac | Compatibility of Norton products with Mac OS
If you did not activate your product after installation, you receive a Subscription alert regularly until you activate the product.
Product activation reduces software piracy and ensures that you use authentic Symantec software. Activation provides you with a specified period of subscription to your Norton product.
You must activate your product within the time period that the alert specifies, or your product stops working. To activate, you need to use the product key that was included with this product.
You need a Norton account to activate your product. You can use your existing Norton account or register for a new Norton account. After signing in to your Norton account, you can enter the product key to activate your Norton product and register the product key to your Norton account. Your Norton account lets you view the details, such as the product key, the product registration date, and recent product updates.
You cannot access Norton account if you are a Norton Small Business user.
www.norton.com/setup | Activate your norton product for Mac
- 1.Do one of the following:
- 1.1 In the Activation alert, click Norton Activate Now
- 1.2 In the Norton product main window, click Activate Now.
- 2. On the Subscription window, enter your Norton account credentials, and click Sign In. If you do not have a Norton account, click Create a new Norton account to register for an account.
- 3. You can activate your product in one of the following ways:
- 3.4. Use a Norton product key
- 3.5. Buy a new subscription
- 3.6. Use existing subscription
To activate your product using a retail version of the product key that you purchased, click Enter a Key.
To purchase a product subscription online, click Buy a Subscription.
After you sign in to your Norton account, the Subscription window displays the list of product licenses registered to your Norton account and the subscription details for the registered licenses. To use an existing subscription to activate your product, select the subscription, and then click Next.
- 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation of your Norton product.
www.norton.com/setup - Norton support top FAQ
- 1. Start Norton.
- 2. On the Norton window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now.
- 3. Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- 4. Type in product key, and click Next.
- 5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
- 1. Sign In to Norton.
- 2. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- 3. If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- 4. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
- 5. If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a New Product Key.
- 6. Type the product key and click -
- 7. Click Agree & Download.
- 8. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- 8.1 For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- 8.2 For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded
- 8.3 For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- 9. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
- 10. Norton is now installed and activated.
- 1. For the Product key, log into your Norton Account,
- 2. Click onto the Devices tab,
- 3. Find the device you need a product key for and copy it by writing it down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. Your product key can also be accessed from the Services tab.
- 1. Download your Norton Security Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestns (Standard and Deluxe versions)
- 2. Download your Norton Security with backup Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestnsbu (Premium version)
- 3. Once you download the installation file, double click on it to start the Norton Security install.
- 4. Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in full, and then close it.
- 5. Click on agree and install Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup.
- 6. Activate your Norton Security installation by entering the activation code you copied from your Norton Account.
No. At this time, Norton 360 can be installed onto Windows based computers only. Norton products designed for Mac are Norton Internet Security for Mac and Norton AntiVirus for Mac. Two Norton 360 based products that include protection for Mac OS based devices are Norton 360 Multi-Device and Norton One. They both include Norton Internet Security for Mac, and they are for users that have devices running on multiple operating systems like Windows and Mac OS or Android.