Enter norton product key | www.norton.com/setup
www.norton.com/setup - support
Enter norton product key | norton.com/setup
www.norton.com/setup Initially, activation of your service product key is foremost, if you want to access all the features of Norton Antivirus. Activation of product key is very beneficial as it make sure that you have legitimate Norton software and it also stops software piracy.
After Installation of the product key application software its activation will by default start when the user will begin the use of software first time. It can only be accomplished when the user is linked to the internet. For a user it is vital to activation the product key Service, if it’s not accomplished at the time of installation then a pop-up message appears every time the PC starts till you activation the product key antivirus service.
Enter Norton Product Key To Start Activation Process !
www.norton.com/setup - Norton support top FAQ
- 1. Start Norton.
- 2. On the Norton window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now.
- 3. Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to Enter Norton Product Key
- 4. Type in product key, and click Next.
- 5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
- 1. Sign In to Norton.
- 2. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- 3. If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- 4. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
- 5. If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a New Product Key.
- 6. Type the product key and click -
- 7. Click Agree & Download.
- 8. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- 8.1 For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- 8.2 For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded
- 8.3 For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- 9. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
- 10. Norton is now installed and activated.
- 1. For the Product key, log into your Norton Account,
- 2. Click onto the Devices tab,
- 3. Find the device you need a product key for and copy it by writing it down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. Your product key can also be accessed from the Services tab.
- Download your Norton Security Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestns (Standard and Deluxe versions)
- Download your Norton Security with backup Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestnsbu (Premium version)
- Once you download the installation file, double click on it to start the Norton Security install.
- Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in full, and then close it.
- Click on agree and install Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup.
- Activate your Norton Security installation by entering the activation code you copied from your Norton Account.